When you use a computer it is important to think about what you are reading and who you might be chatting with. Always ask your parents or guardians before you use the internet.
- Always ask your Mum or Dad before you play on the internet.
They can tell you which games are safe to use.
- It’s always best to use a nick name when you play games on the computer.
- Some people who you talk to when you play games could be lying, so don’t tell anyone where you live or which school you go to.
- Always delete emails from people you don’t know. They might be nasty or have a virus which can stop your computer working.
- Don’t send any pictures to strangers. They may not be who they say they are, and you don’t want a stranger to have a picture of you or your family and friends.